A Portrait of Perfection

[And remember, when `Isa, the son of Maryam said: Oh children of Israa-eel, verily, I am the Messenger of Allah to you, confirming what is in front of me of the Torah, and a bearer of glad-tidings that a Messenger will come after me, whose name will be Ahmad.]5

Sayyidunaa Jubayr Ibn Mut`im RA narrates, “The Messenger of Allah SAW said, “I have many names; I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am Al-Maahee through whom Allah will eradicate disbelief, I am AlHaashir after whose coming mankind will be resurrected, and I am Al-`Aaqib after whom there is no prophet.”6

Rasoolullah SAW has many names. Imaam An-Nawawi says, Imaam Abu Bakr Ibn Al-`Arabi Al-Maliki RA says in his commentary on Tirmithi, `Aaridatul Ahwathee Fee Sharhit Tirmithi,"

Some of the Sufi scholars say, "Allah SWT has one-thousand names, and Rasoolullah SAW has one-thousand names. Regarding the names of Allah SWT, I have mentioned a small number of them, and with regards to the names of Rasoolullah SAW , I am aware of forty-six names."

Buy this book, entitled: 'A Portrait of Perfection: Some Blessed Attributes of the Best of Creation", for only R 50. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Islam in South Africa

The Noble Gyarwi: Available now on Android, free of charge!